Friday 20 May 2011

My Biggest Influence





The person that really change my mind set is Robert Kiyosaki. I suddenly read his book when I was 16 years old and until now I still love his book. I sometimes force my friend to read the book and it makes they think that I’m crazy. 

I even give the book freely to my friend so they could understand the financial concept that Robert taught. As a usual respond, some like it and some say that this man is making money from selling the books. ‘Kau la buat die kaya’ a usual respond. But for me, I still think that his concept does makes sense rather than the typical go to school and get a good job.

And my favourite would be the third book ‘Guide to Investing’. I have reread it about 3 to 4 times and still think I would to read it again. So if you love business please read it. It is soo good. Recently he has launched several videos called 'Shooting the Sacred Cows' really awesome. I have put the links below and do watch it on you free time

website

 

As for my local influence I would love Azizi Ali. ‘The Millionaire Landlord’ is very precise and very much related to the local situation. I would consider him as the Malaysian Robert Kiyosaki. The return shown on the book makes me really really makes me wanted to invest in real estate. 

The best part of the book it thinks would be the appendix because they have included a superb tenancy agreement. And one more thing that really love the book, it teaches you how to deal with your tenant. You don’t have to be mean to your tenant, give them some discount and they would love to pay you early. So simple but it reduces all the headache of tenant management.

 website