Saturday 21 May 2011

Hukum No Money Down Strategy


Walaupun ako nak kaya cepat by buying property ako actually very cautious bab-bab halal haram ini. Ako tak nak lah kaya tapi dengan cara haram. Its not me. So since I have decide to buy property I was a bit curious on the hukum of the loan.

I'm using the No Money Down strategy or is well known as 'Ambil Loan Lebih' to buy the first property. For who does not know the 'Ambil Loan Lebih' strategy, it is basically marking up the price in the S&P so the bank will give you extra loan. As simple as that. So this means that you does not need to come out with your own down payment. It all covered by banks.

My curiosity lead me to use the man kind problem solver 'Google'. I was hard to find an ustaz to explain the monetary system especially in Malaysia. But thanks to Ustaz Zaharuddin for providing a superb information on the banking system and the monetary system.

In his article Teknik Dapat Duit Lebih dari Bank, Bolehkah? he explain the use of this technique. Ako tak nak re explain the article sebab risau kalau-kalau ako misinterpret pulak nanti. So its good for you guys to read it yourself and interpret it yourself.

The article definitely makes me feels much better. The website is very good for muslim to get the right information from the right people. The hukum for asb loan is also there and how islamic the bank islam is also explain there. So guys dont forget to visit the website http://www.zaharuddin.net/